Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The Service. The Company offers downloads of digitized versions of our video, audio and mp3 content and information relating to such services, and other content (individually and collectively, "Digital Content"). The Service allows you to access and download Digital Content from our website.
2. Digital Content.
2.2 Restrictions. You represent, warrant and agree that you will use the Company Download Service only for your personal, non-commercial, entertainment use and not for any redistribution of the Digital Content or other use restricted. You agree not to infringe the rights of the Digital Content's copyright owners and to comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Digital Content. Except as set forth above, you agree that you will not redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, license or otherwise transfer, or use the Digital Content. You are not granted any synchronization, public performance, promotional use, commercial sale, resale, reproduction or distribution rights for the Digital Content.
2.3 All Sales Final; Downloading and Risk of Loss; Availability of Digital Content. All sales of Digital Content are final at time of purchase. We do not accept returns of Digital Content. Each purchase of a Permanent Download shall be deemed a final, nonrefundable sale. Prices for Permanent Downloads are subject to change without notice. You are responsible for making sure your PC or other portable devices can receive and play our Downloads. Company Downloads is not responsible for transmission problems affecting your ability to download our files. You bear all risk of loss after purchase and for any loss of Digital Content you have downloaded, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash.
2.4 File Transfer & File Sharing. You must not allow copying of Company downloads including, but not limited to, copying through file sharing networks. Do not re-transmit via email.
4. Terms of Sale. This Terms of Sale will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and the Unites States of America.
5. Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR FROM DOWNLOADS, VIDEOS, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SPECIFIC DOWNLOAD GIVING RISE TO THE APPLICABLE CLAIM FOR DAMAGES.
THE COMPANY SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, BUT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF ANY INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND TO THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANYHEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
6. Registration Confirmation. It is essential that we have your correct email address as we will email you an order confirmation right after we’re done here. You will also receive a Seminar Information Sheet BY EMAIL from our office in time before the scheduled dates of your seminar. If you have not received your Seminar Information Sheet by two weeks before the scheduled dates of your Seminar, contact our office.
If a registrant desires to reschedule his or her attendance at a Seminar or event, a registration is transferable to another Seminar or event hosted by Company so long as registrant provides us with at least thirty (30) days written or electronic (emailed) notice of the desire to transfer the registration. Your rescheduled Seminar or event must take place within one (1) year from the original seminar or event date. A transfer certificate will be saved in your personal record with the Company, in value to the dollar amount paid for the original registration. An administrative fee of US$50 will apply in the event you transfer your Seminar or event date as permitted above.
7. No-Refund/Cancellation/Postponement Policy For Registrations. Once paid, registration fees for Seminars and other events are non-refundable.
Sale or transfer of seminar tickets or credits is not permitted.
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a Seminar or related event(s) in our sole discretion. If we cancel or postpone a Seminar or event, we will use reasonable efforts to reschedule the cancelled or postponed seminar or event to within twelve (12) months from its original start date. Registration fees paid by registrants for a cancelled or postponed seminar shall be applicable to the rescheduled seminar on a dollar for dollar basis only. In the event the Company elects not to reschedule the cancelled Seminar or event, registrant will be offered a refund. If this occurs, our responsibility is limited to a refund of any registration fee(s) already paid. The Company is not responsible for airline tickets, hotels costs, other tickets or payments, or any similar fee penalties or related or unrelated losses, costs and/or expenses registrant may incur or have incurred as a result of any trip cancellations or changes. Please allow thirty (30) days for us to process any refunds or credit changes.
Seminar dates and locations are subject to change without prior notice. The Company reserves the right to change any Seminar or event without notice.
Regardless of whether you become a practitioner, once paid, the registration fee becomes non-refundable. Any right to a refund is not dependent on whether you become a practitioner.
By registering for a Seminar, you acknowledge that the Company does not make any representation, warranty, or guarantee as to whether you will ultimately attain sufficient understanding and knowledge to become a practitioner .
8. Payment Information. The prices shown online are not valid in conjunction with any other offer and are subject to tax, as applicable. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. A payment charged to your credit card account is processed in U.S. funds at the then applicable foreign currency exchange rate, if the price shown is denominated in a currency other than US$. We are not responsible for any discrepancies between bank exchange rates, bank card exchange rates, Internet posted exchange rates, etc.
Checks & Money Orders are not currently accepted online. If you are unable to pay using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit card please contact our office to make alternate payment arrangements.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
BY PURCHASING A COMPANY DOWNLOAD OR ATTENDING A COMPANY CLASS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND REVIEWED THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.